Collection Of Intriguing Feminist Essay Topics
Ask just about any academic writing expert and he will tell you that the first step in writing a great feminist criticism essay is to come up with an interesting and original topic. Coming up with a topic that meets both of these characteristics can be difficult for some, so we’ve created a collection of feminist essay topics worth consideration:
- Understanding the role of the modern woman in the business world? Are women discriminated against because of outdated patriarchal views about their roles in the workplace?
- How has the feminist theory essay revolutionized social views about women within diverse communities? Are more people accepting of women filling non-traditional roles in society?
- How does the sport broadcasting community discriminate against women in today’s world? Consider how woman are still relegated towards sideline reporting instead of booth calls?
- What are the major implications of a Donald Trump Presidency on the lives of women in the United States and around the world? Will protest and activism be enough?
- In what ways does the defunding of Planned Parenthood in the U.S. negatively affect women’s health programs around the world? Does the U.S. have as great an influence?
- Should women who are physically capable of competing against men in certain sports be allowed to participate? Why not consider non-contact and endurance sports?
- Female officials have made their way into the ranks of professional football and basketball games, but are still kept off the field in championship events. Is this fair?
- How can women succeed when the United States has taken a figurative and literal step backwards? Do you believe initiatives in a one-term presidency will be difficult to overcome?
- What are the major feminist contributions to traditional and contemporary philosophies studied at university? Will these new voices and opinions reach the mainstream at any point?
- Can feminist theories exist without the casting light on traditional characteristics of resistance and solidarity in light of centuries’ worth of male-centric dominance in all parts of society?
- How do women affect the global economy and why aren’t their rights protected more so than they have been considering the role they have economically?
- Do you think the internet has affected the way the feminist movement is perceived by the public? Has it helped spread the movement’s causes or has it gotten lost amongst the crowd?
- Can the combination of environment and feminist issues have a great effect on national policies and initiatives in the protection of either movement or are the movements diminished?
- How has black feminism been absorbed by a larger racially inclusive movement in the last quarter century? And to what extent does black feminism still hold influence?